At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service throughout the world.
The Ritz-Carlton is now taking that legendary service to sea with The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection and seeks an inspiring Yacht Vacation Consultant to join their team on a full-time basis. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
The Yacht Vacation Consultant is the first point of contact with The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection and introduces the unique opportunity of our yacht vacations to potential guests and travel agencies throughout Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. This lady or gentleman will build a strong guest relationship by managing a database of guests that have expressed interest in The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
- Service and process new and existing individual reservations from a travel agent and direct guests;
- Service new potential guests through Outbound calling efforts and convert to confirmed guests;
- Manage a database of inquiries and leads acquired through website and promotions;
- Maximize opportunities to increase sales revenue by offering additional amenities and ancillary products;
- Achieve daily, monthly and annual departmental KPI’s;
- Maintain courteous & professional telephone etiquette at all times;
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all departments.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Functions, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum 2-year college degree or 3 years’ experience equivalent;
- Minimum 2-years of a Customer Service and Sales experience required, ideally from a tourism or luxury cruise background.
- Demonstrate the ability to answer detailed questions regarding the product in a clear, concise manner;
- Convey information in a clear, concise manner;
- Ability to learn and utilize the reservations system;
- Must commit to delivering high-level of customer service;
- Maintain positive, pleasant behaviour while engaging customers & colleagues;
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills;
- Ability to learn and understand policies & procedures in order to make reservations and assist callers with each aspect of the booking process;
- Ability to follow The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection Sales Process;
- Willingness to adhere to company policy & procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook;
- Ability to adhere to strict attendance policy including scheduled work shift, lunch/break adherence, attendance and punctuality.
- Comfortable indoor Call Center office setting.
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions, there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection:
Set sail on a journey of discovery with The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection. Designed to combine the luxury lifestyle of The Ritz-Carlton® and the casual freedom of a yachting vacation, The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection will offer bespoke voyages on the first of three custom-built yachts in 2020. Most voyages range from seven to ten nights, offering many overnight calls and uniquely curated experiences ashore. Each yacht will feature 149 suites, each with its own private terrace, and accommodate up to 298 guests in a relaxed, casually elegant atmosphere. As with The Ritz-Carlton® on land, each yacht will feature personalized service, elevated dining and luxury amenities. The yachts are also available for private charter.
- Full time (40-hour work week);
- Call centre hours are 08:30 am to 18:00 pm Monday through Friday and 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday;
- Closed on Sunday.