Alert Group Limited in Malta is looking to recruit Customer Service Representatives (Spanish Speaking)
(CSR) on a full-time basis who will be responsible for answering product and service questions and shall apply all efforts to a) responding to customer needs and b) ensuring the best possible gaming experience.
CSR’s communication channels are:
- IP telephony;
- Online chat console;
- Demonstrable interpersonal communication and persuasion skills — Balanced with a marked sense of integrity;
- Professional demeanor, maturity and understanding of online business, online marketing, negotiations and sales over the internet;
- Advanced knowledge of web applications as well as principal Microsoft Office software such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook;
- Strong skills as a team player and ad-hoc problem-solver;
- Native proficiency in Spanish;
- Verifiable advanced proficiency in English (impeccable reading, writing and speaking skills);
- At least 3 years’ experience in the fields of marketing, online sales, intercultural communications, B2B sales, management;
- Bachelor’s degree in either business, economics, management, communications, marketing or legal studies
We are based in the part of Malta that is only a short drive from the main beaches, principal touristy thoroughfares as well as shops and restaurants to every taste and budget. Apart from a competitive salary, each Customer Service Representative gets a MaltaMenu food allowance card, obtains access to Company’s unique benefits portal and is invited to exciting company events.
Alert Group Limited:
Alert Group Limited is a Birkirkara-based startup i-gaming company that offers its B2B clients from the gaming industry a full range of online customer service solutions.