Grasswood Entertainments in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Account Manager (Italian/English, Spanish/English & Native English Speaking)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Account Management is at the heart of our company. Customer Relationship building is key and as a Junior Account Manager
, you will be the one that our customers will contact and vice versa. It means you will understand their issues from their perspective, at the same time you’ll be having extensive knowledge of systems and multiple ways to solve customer’s problems at first point of contact. Not only do we aim to solve the customers’ issues and provide excellent support, but we also want you to offer our players the best value and be an integrated part of the whole casino experience!
The purpose of this role is to represent Grasswood in all customer interactions, giving nothing less than the best service possible. We are open 24/7. The Junior Account Managers
will be working on 8 hours shifts (including 30 minutes paid break) totaling a 40 hours/week. Daily responsibilities will include communication with customers through email, phone as well as chat.
- Representing Grasswood in all customer contacts, giving the best service via email, phone, and chat – part of excellent customer service is building a relationship with customers, making them feel welcomed, special and ensuring that they are enjoying fully their casino experience;
- Communicating with the customers in a professional manner, in writing as well as orally. We expect our employees to show respect, honor and personal responsibility not only with our players but also with your colleagues;
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers – our key goal is to establish trust with our customers. The department’s goal is not only to help the players. Our aim is to make our players choose to play on our casino’s over any other casino whenever they’re looking for a fun casino experience.
Skills & Competencies:
Grasswood Entertainments Limited:
Grasswood Entertainments Limited is a marketing operator which supports several brands. Here at Grasswood, we take pride in what we do as we focus on respect, appreciation, and dignity towards each other and our customers. Our success depends on our ability to work as a whole and build relationships with each other. We always aim high and expect the best from ourselves both professionally and personally whilst focusing on finding a solution. We like to take the lead, lift others up, climb, enjoy the thrive and the journey. Working in a customer service focused environment at Grasswood Entertainments means being part of the ambition of becoming the best service provider in the industry. Hence, we are looking for pro-active, forward-thinking candidates that can help drive this company ethos forward. You should be able to work and think independently, come up with creative solutions when needed as well as follow the company guidelines.
- On-line experience in Support/Customer Services;
- Experience in assisting the customers via email, phone and chat;
- Fast typewriting;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Native English speaker;
- Clear thinking and problem-solving;
- Previous experience in a customer-facing, tourism, sales environment and/or interest in casino games;
- Flexible and willing to work daily /evening/night shifts;
- Ability to work independently and possess strong organizational/time management skills;
- Professional, resourceful, patient and tactful in handling customer queries/negotiations;
- Strong work ethic is necessary to succeed in a dynamic fast-moving and result-oriented environment.