Vittoria Services in Malta is looking to recruit a Community Moderator
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Community Moderator
will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities on their Clients’ Online Communities so that they remain a fun, safe and informative resource for their customers. The deal candidate's responsibilities include monitoring, moderating and responding to user-generated content. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver world-class customer service while mirroring the voice of our clients’ brands, and subsequently increasing community engagement.
- Be accountable to community members by ensuring their inquiries are addressed within pre-defined SLA’s (Service Level Agreement);
- Embrace Change and be a knowledge expert on our clients’ evolving policies, procedures and marketing initiatives;
- Maintain the Integrity of the Communities by reviewing and moderating all user-generated content including, but not limited to, comments, images, user names and private messages;
- Manage the banned user process and ensure that any users attempting to circumvent restrictions and guidelines are identified and escalated;
- Provide world class customer service in the voice of our clients’ brands;
- Create Value by being the internal voice of the Community, so that customer sentiment, desires and needs are understood and prioritized appropriately;
- Escalate issues following Customer Service procedures wherever warranted, including any abnormal spikes in activity;
- Produce a weekly report on relevant statistics, customer issues and resolutions;
- Other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to your role.
What they offer in return:
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills are a must;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Self-motivated and highly organized;
- Able to handle the pressure;
- Ability to effectively communicate information and report statistics;
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly;
- Must be able to manage multiple work streams and projects;
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends when required;
- A strong passion for Sports, Poker and Casino is an asset.
Vittoria IS Customer Service. Our unique team-first management style, combined with our core values and vast experience gives us both an edge in the industry and the advantage our employees are looking for in their careers. At Vittoria Services we know the value of offering a customer journey that is positive, patient and considerate. We are a versatile outsourced call centre on the front lines of premium customer service. We offer customized technology solutions for our clients across a wide span of verticals. Custom-fit solutions guaranteed to improve efficiency and deliver personalized service and support. We are the experts at listening and making the customer experience feel easy, pleasant and secure.
- Great location at Spinola Bay;
- Competitive compensation;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Company sponsored car parking;
- Fruit basket and tea biscuits all week;
- Corporate Gym Membership rate with Cynergi;
- Training and other Events to support your career;
- Eye Care;
- Corporate events are on-site and off-site.