Maltco Lotteries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales Assistant on both full-time or part-time basis. As a Maltco Lotteries’ Sales Assistant you will work within their own Point of Sale in Birkirkara.
- Selling Maltco games to the public;
- Ensuring that customers receive outstanding service by providing a friendly environment;
- Being responsible for handling cash;
- Assisting with the efficiency and profitability of the POS.
The ideal candidate for the above position should:
- Have good communication skills;
- Have basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices;
- Have basic computer and Microsoft Applications knowledge;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Be smart and have a pleasant personality;
- Be able to work as part of a team on a shift basis with minimum supervision;
- Hold a clean police conduct.
What we offer:
Maltco Lotteries Ltd:
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Great team environment;
- Opportunities for personal and career development;
- Private health insurance;
- Company and team events;
- Annual performance evaluation.
MALTCO LOTTERIES, a modern and dynamic company established in 2003, holds the latest Licence and Concession to operate the National Lottery of Malta awarded in 2012. MALTCO LOTTERIES provides high-quality, innovative and entertaining games (including lotteries, sports-betting, fast games and instant games) under the auspices of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Players can enjoy a friendly, secure and fun environment in the Maltco Points of Sale, participating in their favourite games, assisted by the well-trained, in high client service, Maltco Lotteries Agents. MALTCO LOTTERIES has invested in the state-of-the-art gaming technology and services of INTRALOT; guaranteeing security, trustworthiness, transparency and superior gaming experience. Certified in Responsible Gaming, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and Security Control Standard (WLA SCS) by the European Lotteries and the World Lottery Association, Maltco Lotteries ensures the safest gaming environment through its Agents’ retail network, the largest one in Malta and Gozo, maintaining the leading position in the market. MALTCO LOTTERIES, has and exceptional track record in Corporate Social Responsibility, with continuous support to the Governmental Good Causes Fund and numerous Maltese charitable causes alongside the sponsoring of the local sports and athletes, sustaining the Maltese Society, Culture and Well-being. MALTCO LOTTERIES promotes an environment and culture that supports, challenges, and develops our people. We aim to attract, reward and retain employees who share our positive attitude. We are currently around 70 employees based in Malta. We motivate our people through recognition programs, career development opportunities, and employee surveys, as well as corporate events. MALTCO LOTTERIES is also a subsidiary of the Intralot Group! MALTCO LOTTERIES shall ensure that any processing of personal data is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and any other relevant European Union and national law.