Our client, a leading Banking company in Malta, is looking for a Customer Service Officer (Dutch or French speaking)
to join their team.
- Answer incoming calls and reply to emails from prospective and existing customers;
- Follow up customers requests that cannot be answered immediately and conduct the necessary internal investigations;
- Execute customers instructions and log customers complaints according to internal procedures;
- Pro-actively contact customers who are in the process of opening an account or trial users of portfolios to activate them;
- Support marketing and commercial initiatives to promote the platform through outbound calls;
- Help with understanding customers by collecting customers suggestions and feedback;
- Be proactive in acquiring knowledge from within the business and also externally that will help you improve the customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both - Dutch or French and English;
- Willing to work flexible hours;
- Previous experience in a customer service role will be considered an asset;
- Basic knowledge of banking and financial products is desirable.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.