GoTo Malta is looking to recruit Client Care Agents
to further expand its team in fulfilling the customer experience journey with its existing growing clientele on a full-time basis.
Based in Malta and reporting to the Client Care Team Lead, the Client Care Agents
will be responsible for assisting clients through inbound calls with queries on registration and bookings, billing, vehicle finding and providing technical first line support. The client care team shall refer calls, reporting faults or damage to the Chief Operations Officer. The client care team will also be responsible for verifying client accounts.
- The selected candidates shall be familiar with call centres or customer-facing environments;
- Possess effective communication and writing skills;
- Be well organized and able to work in a team;
- IT proficient and demonstrate a flair of technology and related processes.
GoTo Malta is the national car-sharing scheme in Malta and Gozo which provides residents and visitors with a green transportation alternative that relieves congestion, creates more parking spaces, reduces air pollution levels, promotes the development of electric vehicles market, and most importantly, saves the individual’s cost for transportation. The cars are self-driven by paid members from a designated, exclusive public car-space to another space paying a per-minute or hourly fee which includes electricity charge, reserved parking spots, insurance and a Valletta CVA fee. GoTo Malta is available as iOS and
- Candidates will be required to work on a full-time, permanent basis of 40 hours per week in a 24-7 roster from Monday to Sunday. Hours worked over and above 40 hours per week shall be paid at overtime rates as per local employment legislation.
Android apps, plus a desktop site. The app, which serves as a key to unlock the car, walks the user through the process of opening the vehicle, navigating the driver to the available parking near the user's destination and ending the trip. GoTo Malta is part of Debono Group, a long-established, multi-faceted group of companies operating in the field of the mobility of goods and people. Debono Group offers a dynamic, fun, diverse and respectful environment that focuses on bringing innovation to the urban lifestyle.