Paragon Recruitment in Malta is seeking to recruit an After Sales Supervisor on behalf of one of their clients within the Manufacturing Industry on a full-time basis. In this role, you will be reporting to the After Sales Manager,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish effective working relationships with customers and technicians;
- Liaise with the Administrative Support Team Leader and Repairs Technicians according to operational exigencies;
- Ensure that company services are provided to the highest quality and standard;
- Act as the link between the repairs team and the company’s management;
- Conduct site inspections if/when necessary and provide technical support to the repairs technicians;
- Provide detailed schedules of the work in progress where required and provide feedback accordingly;
- Handle ‘after-hours calls’ and distribute jobs accordingly to the ‘on-call duty’ technician;
- Provide effective and timely communication to all stakeholders regarding technical information, resolution of issues and achievement of milestones listed in the snag lists;
- Be aware of and follow Health and Safety procedures in accordance with legislation;
- Attend any training provided by the company;
- Follow all the company’s procedures and protocols;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Conducts professional behaviour with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- Organised, works independently and able to prioritise his/her workload;
- Strong customer services practices and skills;
- A clear communicator and an active listener.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in a similar role within a technical industry preferably in a customer-oriented environment;
- Preferably MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical subjects;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and preferably also Maltese.;
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office and electronic devices;
- A valid driving licence.