Middlesea Assist Ltd, Malta is looking to recruit a Call Centre Agent
to join their team on a full-time basis. The role is on a shift basis (we are open 24/7) and has a key role in the day-to-day operation
. The main duty of the Call Centre Agent
is to handle incoming calls for assistance services and dispatch the needed service within the agreed time frame.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Answer and handle incoming calls for assistance services;
- Correspond with foreign and local third parties by email;
- Identify, research and resolve customer queries using applicable software;
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures;
- Complete call logs and reports;
- Other call centre related duties as assigned.
Middlesea Assist Ltd:
Established in 2012, Middlesea Assist brings together Mapfre Middlesea plc, Malta’s leading insurer and Mapfre Asistencia, the majority shareholder and multinational assistance company with presence in five continents. Thanks to a complex network of corporate companies and a selected network of local providers, Middlesea Assist specialises in various assistance services and warranties with a special focus on a roadside, home and medical assistance both locally and worldwide.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications including the ability to learn and navigate new software;
- Excellent data entry and typing skills;
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Ability to handle the stressful situation appropriately;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and work in a dynamic environment;
- Speak and write fluent Maltese and English;
- Knowledge of basic home installation (would be considered an asset);
- Experience in a call centre environment (would be considered an asset);
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles (would be considered an asset).