This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay in Malta, is looking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Guest Service Centre Operator
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, this position requires working with a highly dynamic team in a fast-moving environment, where the candidate will be responsible to carry out requested duties and delivering an exceptional customer care service.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate must:
- All telephone calls that come through to the Guest Service Centre;
- Responding and actioning any queries in a friendly and efficient manner;
- Delivering outstanding customer care service;
- Fulfilling all guests’ needs and requirements by phone.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Maltese and ideally in another European Language;
- Have exceptional customer care skills;
- Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task;
- Be well-organized and possess good time management skills;
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards working patterns;
- Be distinctive, professional and have a warm personality.
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth;
- Health insurance cover.