SOL Networks in Malta is expanding rapidly and they are currently looking to recruit a Customer Success Agent to join their customer care dream team in Gzira on a full-time basis. This is a unique opportunity to communicate with international customers from all around the world!
What we offer:
- Comfortable office in Gzira area;
- International team and support;
- Paid sick leave, up to 88 hours per year.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- Provide full premium customer support to our VIP Customers (via Helpdesk, messaging and live support to include Chat and Phone);
- Respond promptly to Customers’ inquiries (technical, with payments, etc.), handle and resolve customer complaints;
- Indirect Sales to provide customers with full information regarding our services (general information, how to use, set up, pay, etc.);
- Maintain records of Customer interactions and transactions, record details of inquiries, comments and or complaints;
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments (including remote offices as needed);
- Provide feedback and suggestions on the efficiency of the customer service process i.e.: adoption/Implementation of necessary changes for customer service improvement;
- Ensure quality control of services;
- Able to get accustomed to necessary changes in customer service improvement.
- You are fluent in English (Chinese would be considered a benefit);
- You have 2+ years of experience working with international customers in the US or UK Customer Call Center Environment (required);
- You have excellent Communication skills, verbal and written, with a strong emphasis on Customer satisfaction;
- You have fast typing skills in English;
- You are a quick learner and you can absorb large volumes of information;
- You can psychologically analyze people and be sensitive to their emotions;
- You can swiftly navigate through difficult situations and adapt to fluctuating circumstances;
- You can come up with and provide professional solutions to complicated cases;
- You are stress resistant, energetic and never hesitant to show initiative;
- You have a ‘can-do’ attitude and you believe that ‘everything is possible;
- You can provide an outstanding quality service;
- You are flexible with back up support on occasion or as needed;
- You are available to work at 8 PM – 8 AM (2 nights on, 2 nights off).
- 2/2 (2 nights on, 2 nights off) 8 PM – 8 AM.
Applicants must be Maltese/EU Nationals/other nationals who are entitled to equal treatment as EU Nationals with regards to employment due to EU legislation & treaty rights about the free movement of workers.
SOL Networks (exclusive partner of Social Discovery Ventures) is an international umbrella brand for our group of technology and software engineering companies which provide platforms for social discovery, personal development, and online entertainment. We invest in, develop and support a range of B2C internet projects and brands under the framework of social discovery. What is â€œsocial discoveryâ€? Social discovery consists of online services that allow people to discover: New people with similar/complimentary interests. â€¢ New products/ services through people with similar/complimentary interests. Our brands create an environment where people from various parts of the globe can meet each other, help each other, communicate, share, and have fun. Those brands are designed to transcend distance. What are our brands? Our brands include services for online dating, the finding of travel companions, social games, language learning and practising communities, etc. They include, amongst others, TripTogether, Zang, Digital Chocolate, Shazam, AsianDate, EuroDate.com, SeoPult, UsabilityLab, and PayOnline. When was the company established? The Company was established in 1993. Where are our offices? We have more than 600 employees worldwide across 6 offices globally, including our main two offices - in the United States (Manhattan, New York) and in Russia (Moscow) - and others in Colombia, China, Philippines, Morocco, Latvia
Please note that by applying to this vacancy and sending your CV and/or cover letter for review to our company. You consent to the fact that we collect, save and process your personal data in order to examine if you match the advertised position or not, effectively granting us permission to do so.
- €2,000 per month + KPI Bonus EUR 500 per month.