A Customer Service Account Executive is required to join the Member and Customer Service at VistaJet's Malta office on a full-time basis. The Account Executives provide exemplary service, ensuring that each flight is tailor-made to the clients’ needs. The Member and Customer Service team is the first point of contact within the business for all of our customers; dealing with all aspects of their travel experience as well as liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service.
The responsibilities include:
- Managing flight reservations and creating necessary flight documentation to ensure a seamless experience for every VistaJet experience;
- Capturing our customers’ requirements to achieve our aim of creating “the home away from home” experience where passengers always feel at ease to work, entertain and relax all on the same journey;
- Ensuring that the customer is kept informed of the progress, preparations and status of their flight prior to departure;
- Communication of operational restrictions and define and offer suitable options in case of restrictions – for example, weather restrictions; slot allocations and performance restrictions;
- Organize ancillary services and ensure that the onboard dining is correct;
- The building, managing and maintaining VistaJet’s relationship with every customer.
As a Customer Service Account Executive, you will be organizing flights for heads of state, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs and private individuals flying to over 187 countries in the world. You will provide support directly to your clients by telephone and email.
The Member Service team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Account Executives work a shift pattern of four consecutive 12-hour shifts, including both day and night shifts, followed by four consecutive days off.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company. On its fleet of over 70 silver and red business jets, VistaJet has flown corporations, governments and private clients to 187 countries, covering 96% of the world. Founded in 2004 by Thomas Flohr, the company pioneered an innovative business model where customers have access to an entire fleet whilst paying only for the hours they fly, free of the responsibilities and asset risks linked to aircraft ownership. VistaJet’s signature Program membership offers customers a bespoke subscription of flight hours on its fleet of mid and long-range jets, to fly them anytime, anywhere. Customers can also request Direct one-off flights through the industry’s first end-to-end booking app or a 24/7 global team.
- You have experience in a customer service role and the enthusiasm and determination to provide exceptional service to all customers;
- Your experience includes skillfully handling difficult and demanding situations while ensuring that the customers’ experience is seamless;
- You’re proactive, service-driven, a keen team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English language skills, including advanced spelling and grammar that will enable you to communicate clearly with your customers;
- You’re able to maintain accuracy, strong attention to detail and deliver punctually even when working under pressure.