BOMA Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Service & Online Marketing (Italian & Spanish) to join their team on a full-time basis.
Customer Service (40%):
Responsible for handling customer inquiries for Italian, Spanish and English speaking customers through phone, chat, email and social media. Provide the customer with a solution-oriented customer service experience which addresses the customer issue/request and is clear, honest, positive and constructive.
Graphic Design (40%):
- Take ownership of addressing customer issues by managing:
- Stakeholders: customers, management, factory and fulfilment;
- Processes: tickets, action lists, escalations and refunds;
- Systems: order and helpdesk systems;
- Be pro-active in proposing improvements and informing management on recurring customer issues.
Online Marketing (20%):
- You work with the customer to turn their logo into a perfect label. The label is an important brand asset for the customer and once produced you’ll see and share the physical result with the customer. It’s very fulfilling. This requires basic photoshop skills (can be learned on the job).
Support our Online Marketing efforts. Work with our Marketing department to implement marketing campaigns in the country of the language you are covering.
- Find bloggers in the crafting community and build partnerships for guest blogging, articles about our product, etc;
- Work with magazines, websites on paid advertising campaigns.
- Native or fluent in Italian & Spanish;
- Fluent in English;
- Responsible and with a drive to listen to, understand and provide solutions to the customer;
- Positive, constructive and professional attitude;
- Can prioritize and organize properly;
- Performs multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Image editing / graphic design in photoshop – basic skills;
- Eager to learn and has the ambition to develop within the position and to increase responsibilities and scope;
- Use appropriate judgment taking decisions versus escalating to management;
- Able to work under pressure to meet daily workload;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage confidential information;
- Ability to learn and challenge processes, procedures and systems.
The Dutch Label Shop is an e-commerce company, which specializes in small quantity custom supplies for fabric product creators. Our clients include e.g. fashion designers, crafters and boutique shop owners. We started selling in the USA/Canada through Dutchlabelshop.com in 2014 and as of August 2016, we are active in the European market. We are selling in all major EU markets and with the ambition to sell across the whole of Europe and much of the rest of the whole world. Our EU office is based in Malta, which serves as our European office for Customer Service and marketing. We are a small, but global company with a team that’s working out of Malta, USA, Netherlands, France, China, Philippines, India & Vietnam. The business is growing fast and therefore we are looking for a new candidate to join our team.
- An environment where you are expected to come up with the best long-term solution for the customer. No cost pressure, customer first;
- Passionate, interesting and very grateful customers. You work closely with the customer to create the perfect label;
- Autonomy and freedom to complete your work, we don’t work with scripts;
- Fast-changing and growing start-up company;
- Salary of EUR21,450 (EUR1,650/month + 13th month) gross.