White Hat Gaming, Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Intelligence and Responsible Gaming Agent (Swedish Speaking)
on a full-time basis to join their dedicated team. As a Customer Intelligence and Responsible Gaming Agent
, your main responsibilities will be to safeguard our players and business by analysing gameplay, performing advanced due diligence checks and monitoring our ever-growing base of clientele.
We’re looking for a fluent Swedish speaker with:
- Monitoring accounts where RG concerns have been identified
- Analysing gameplay to identify issues of problem gambling
- Confirming appropriate interactions are received
- Identifying players requiring advanced due diligence
- Using open sources to create player profiles when necessary
- Maintaining existing player profiles
- Assisting other departments with their concerns around player behaviour.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Analytical skills
- A keen interest in i-gaming.
Previous i-gaming experience is advantageous, but not essential as full training will be provided.
White Hat Gaming:
White Hat Gaming is a gaming software aggregator providing a market-leading casino, poker and bingo content. Our product is a full service 'one-stop-shop' offering that includes content, customer support, retention, fraud & risk, licensing, hosting, web-development and payment processing. We provide both a direct API for existing Operators and a full white-label offering. Our product is modular which provides Operators with a highly cost-effective entry into the sector whilst benefiting from our experience. As an aggregator of 3rd party game suppliers, we can provide a wide range of up-to-date content as soon as it becomes available.