Nestle Malta Ltd, is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Care Representative
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Customer Care Representative
shall possess a mixture of customer-orientation and strong problem-solving skills, hardworking and able to work in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for consumers, visitors and clients of Nestlé Consumer Centre as well as Nestlé Malta Head Office, handling various queries with continuity up to closure. The successful incumbent will be an integral part of our Customer Care team, ensuring excellent service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
Customer Care Representative Key Responsibilities:
Customer Care Representative Key Capabilities:
- Manage in a graceful manner, with the loyalty scheme members, the redemption scheme and recycling of redeemed material;
- Manage, report, follow-up and escalate customer contacts and complaints;
- Record and manage administrative tasks related to Nesquik club and any other Brand Related initiative that might be deemed appropriate;
- Organize logistics and set up of workshops/events, to be held either at Nestlé Consumer Center or elsewhere;
- Solve issues and provide assistance upon requests;
- Handle main reception desk telephone calls & requests (internal & external) in a courteous and customer oriented manner;
- Handle routine correspondence, short notes or other documents based on short instructions & templates;
- Coordinate and Organize Office and meeting room supplies to ensure appropriate availability;
- Taking and record direct orders from consumers, sales team, employees & customers at the front desk and deliver products, handle payment and invoice accordingly;
- Preparation of Hampers and other related promotional items for internal & external stakeholders;
- Other duties which may be deemed appropriate for the role, assigned from time to time.
Customer Care Representative Education and Experience:
- Reflect the Company's Corporate image in the handling of activities, care of the work environment and presentation and information to customers/consumers;
- Good understanding of customer relations and public relations;
- Digital understanding.
Nestle Malta Ltd:
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries around the world, and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
- Relevant diploma/ years of experience in general administration, secretarial duties or similar education;
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills;
- Exposure to the busy fast paced environment with a customer-facing role;
- Computer literacy (MS office tools);
- Knowledge of Nestlé products and customer environment as an asset;
- Knowledge of the Company's structure, procedures, ways of working and tools;
- Knowledge and understanding of the local retail consumers, competition and the trade customers and structure;
- Fluent in English and Maltese, any other language is a plus.