Magro Brothers (Foods) Limited in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Customer Care Person to join their team on a part-time basis.
The Customer Care Person will be responsible to carry out various visits in Shops in the South Area – Bormla, Birgu, Isla, Valletta, Marsa, Hal Ghaxaq, Qormi, etc. The selected person is to visit 15 outlets on a weekly basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the company’s products are available in-store and are being sold at the right price;
- Oversee that products are displayed on an eye-catching shelf to maximize profits and sales;
- Oversee store shelves by observing displays of company products, removing damaged or freshness dated products, tidying store shelves, providing optimum display of products;
- Work hand in hand with the shop owner and promote products together with current promotions;
- Selected candidates may be required to distribute promotional items such as brochures, product samples, flyers, etc;
- At end of the visit, the candidate is to collect and input information acquired from shops on the database with the outcome of such visits such as product display, pricing of competitors' products and whether the current promotion can be easily seen by consumers.
Magro Brothers (Foods) Limited:
- Ideally, be familiar with the south area of Malta;
- In possession of a valid clean driving license;
- Candidate must be computer literate.
The Magro Brothers Group of Companies (a Food Manufacturing company based in Gozo) is a family-owned organisation dedicated to the production and provision of quality food. The Group operates from a cluster of purposely-built food workshops and factories located in Xewkija, Gozo and aptly known as “The Magro Food Village”. The passion for good food and the deep-rooted family spirit are very present in the well trained and highly motivated workforce, who are committed to giving the best consistent results to their world-class clients. The organisation was established in 1916 when three Magro brothers decided to join their father who was already a leading general provision merchant. In 1934 they ventured into food processing and established the first tomato processing plant on the tiny island of Gozo. Besides tomatoes and their renowned canning operation, Magro Brothers are today involved in dairy products and in a vast range of award-winning traditional craft food. The Magro Brothers Group of companies also has investments in real estate and the retail sector.