BookingGo is looking to recruit a Customer Advisor (Norwegian or Swedish or Danish Speaking) in the Insurance Claims Department
to join their team on a full-time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting new venture within the company as part of a small insurance claims team we are setting up here in Malta. What will really shine through will be your passion for engaging and connecting with customers over the phone in a pro-active and organised manner.
- Effective diary management to minimise claims lifecycle
- Delivering effective and clear communication to the policyholder of all claims decisions and progression whilst delivering excellent service
- Working under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines, with the ability to deliver the best service for the policyholder from the start to the end of the claim
- Remaining impartial and objective throughout the claims handling process, with the ability to display confidence and patience when dealing with policyholders in challenging circumstances
- Understanding complex documentation and situations using experience, expert knowledge and attention to detail
- Ensuring that any amount refunded to the policyholder is accurate and in the correct currency
- Capturing and recording data ensuring its integrity throughout the lifecycle of the claim.
At Rentalcars, we’re on a mission to help people discover and do more. Putting the customer back in control, giving them maximum choice, great value, total transparency, and customer service that really cares. Today, there are three members of the Rentalcars family. Rentalcars.com: The world’s biggest online car rental service, with over 1,500 colleagues speaking 42 languages, empowering travellers at 50,000+ locations worldwide. Rideways: Finding the best way for each customer to get from A to B, in pre-booked taxis and chauffeur-driven cars. Rentalcars Connect: Bringing the magic of Rentalcars.com and Rideways to partners’ sites, so customers enjoy a seamless booking experience through brands they already know and love. Our aim is to be everyone’s first choice in ground transport. Delivering market-leading choice, value, transparency and service, wherever they are and wherever they need to go. We’re part of The Booking Holdings Group, the world leader in online travel and related services, along with Booking.com, priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience – particularly over the phone
- High attention to detail and ability to understand multiple complex invoices
- Experience within Insurance Claims (desirable)
- Experience in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to speak English and either Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
- Full Microsoft office suite capability, especially Excel
- Negotiation skills
- Relevant CII qualification (desirable).