Job Vacancy: CRM Coordinator
Job Reference: CRMCMT1020
As a CRM Coordinator
, you will be responsible for planning and implementing a wide range of CRM initiatives, providing key insights to optimise future campaigns and customer experience.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing a wide range of CRM initiatives, providing key insights to optimise future campaigns and customer experience. You will have a confident approach to customer focused communication and campaig execution, ideally with previous experience in CRM. You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a creative mind set as well as being target driven with a focus on both tactical and strategic business goals.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Planning and co-ordinating promotional campaigns from concept through to launch and post evaluation;
- Reporting on campaign performance; extracting key insights in a clear and concise format;
- Adopting a data driven approach and monitoring customer behaviours to optimise promotions;
- Testing user journeys and using backoffice systems; ensuring CRM is delivered to the highest standard;
- Identifying key areas and gaps to help drive improvements and bring about change;
- Maintaining and proactively improving own product, promotional and tool knowledge;
- Ensuring promotions adhere to quality standards and within regulatory frameworks;
- Monitoring competitor trends and best practices, ensuring all promotions are competitive;
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders;
- Working closely and collaborating with a team to ensure the department objectives are met.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret value from data;
- Keen eye and attention to detail;
- Good team player, with ability to work on own initiative;
- Outstanding organisational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and self-driven attitude;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work under pressure;
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office products;
- Understanding of customer lifecycles and communication strategies;
- Previous experience in CRM and gaming is ideal.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference CRMCMT1020JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than
45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.