CLdN Malta Ltd. is currently looking to recruit a Crewing Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Applicants are required to have:
- Arranging for seafarer’s documents with the flag;
- Drafting employment contracts for seafarers;
- The payroll of the seafarers (monthly and for off-signers);
- Arranging crew changes and making the necessary travel arrangements;
- Solving any query related to any of the above mentioned crewing tasks;
- Being the first point of reference for the Captain of each ship (for their employment-related queries).
- A bachelor’s degree;
- Be organised and meticulous in his/her work;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Although crewing experience will be considered an asset, training will be given to the persons with the right aptitude.
The successful candidates will benefit from an attractive remuneration package within a friendly and dynamic environment.
CLdN Malta Ltd.:
The CLdN group is a Luxembourg based, multimodal transportation and logistics group that operated dry bulk carriers (deep sea) and ferries (short sea), terminals, as well as trailers and containers. The origins of the group date back to 1928. CLdN Malta Ltd., a Maltese based subsidiary of the CLdN Group, is specialised in crewing of vessels and provides various administrative services to the group.