InterContinental Malta is looking to recruit a Credit Executive to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to Assistant Director of Finance, the Credit Executive will take on this exciting challenge of leading, implementing, maintaining and monitoring the credit-control system for the company.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for:
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- People who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded;
- People who know what it takes to exceed client expectations.
- Supervise the receivables section team;
- Monitoring and controlling the debtors' ledger;
- Organize special billing arrangement for groups and conventions;
- Manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers to confirm payments as per company procedures.
The ideal candidate should have:
What Do You Get:
- A minimum of two years of previous experience in a similar environment, coupled with excellent numerical skills and a positive, professional attitude;
- A Bachelor of Commerce or similar Accounting qualification is an asset, together with excellent communication skills;
- Furthermore, candidates possessing basic knowledge of hotel accounting procedures will be given due consideration.
Situated in the exclusive beachside resort of St Julian's, InterContinental Malta is just seven kilometers from Valletta, Malta's capital city, and within walking distance of some of the island's finest shopping and entertainment locations. Unwind by our lagoon styled outdoor pool, or simply enjoy a day at our private sandy beach.
- In return, we`ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package;
- Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work and develop with a great team of people;
- Most importantly, we`ll give you the room to be yourself.