One of our clients, in the building services industry in Malta is currently looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Credit Controller to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Debtor chasing and communications;
- Handling queries made by credit clients, including checking billing with contract terms;
- Submission of periodic debtor statements;
- Periodic debtor reporting;
- Debtor reconciliations;
- Updating of debtor profiles;
- Ensuring that properly filled credit application forms are obtained from prospective clients in every circumstance;
- Undertaking the necessary background checks and due diligence on prospective clients prior to credit approval
- Advanced level of education in Accounting;
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Accuracy and ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Basic computer skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- A qualification from a Credit Management Institution and good knowledge of Opera would be considered an asset
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.