Our client is a well-known organisation owning a group of established companies on Malta. Due to continued expansion within the Finance Team, an experienced Credit Controller
is now required on a full-time basis. The credit controller will be responsible for coordinating the debts of existing creditors and carrying out due diligence for onboarding new customers applying for credit and thus proposing the acceptance or not for these applicants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the debtors of existing creditors;
- Completing customer credit check ratings prior to approving credit;
- Organising new customers within the accounting system together with the credit agreements entered into by each party;
- Maintaining accounting systems and credit agreements for existing customers;
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships are maintained to ensure all invoices are clear for payment;
- Managing the effective collection of all debts and payments in a timely and organised manner;
- Negotiating repayment plans when necessary;
- Assisting with resolving any internal or external issues surrounding outstanding invoices;
- Posting daily receipts to accounting systems;
- Running reports and providing information to the senior management team as required.
*This is a critical role within our client’s busy Finance team and will ultimately take responsibility for the management of money borrowed or owned. A strong character will be required to handle the collection of finance and manage the resolution of debt recovery which may involve a recommendation to stop delivery of service and undertaking legal action where there is consistent non-payment by the debtor.
As such applicants will:
- Have strong communication skills;
- Understand the legal complexity of loans, interest rates etc;
- Demonstrate an ability to reconcile complex accounts;
- Possess prior experience of financial systems including invoicing;
- Be discreet with the ability to retain client information in strictest confidence;
- Show an excellent ability to establish and maintain good client relationships with clients and co-workers at all levels.
*Our client offers an excellent salary up to €35K (depending on experience) together with the opportunity to work with a well established, reputable organisation that is dedicated to the career progression of their teams.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.