Grand Hotel Excelsior, one of the leading five-star hotels on the Maltese Islands, is looking to recruit a highly motivated Credit Controller
to join its expanding Accounts department on a full-time basis. The selected Credit Controller
will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of Credit Control including allocation and reconciliation of accounts, producing monthly and ad-hoc reports and dealing with internal and external credit control queries.
- Ensuring that the General Manager and Finance Manager are aware of all overdue payments
- Controlling, by recording, posting and balancing, all advance deposits
- Ensuring that queries and account disputes are clarified by the Financial Manager and responded to immediately
- Balancing all subsidiary accounts receivable ledgers on the ageing report to the appropriate general ledger accounts
- Sending reminders and letters to overdue accounts
- Balancing the accounts, with the general ledger accounts
- Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior, As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and an unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Significant, proven experience in credit control
- A positive, enthusiastic mindset and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Target driven and able to follow strict processes and procedures
- Good level of IT literacy including intermediate/advanced use of Excel
- First-rate interpersonal and communication skills, excellent telephone manner.