Our client, operating in the FMCG industry in Malta, is looking for a Credit Control Clerk
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Handles disputed accounts and negotiates to bring payment into line with terms;
- Ensures timely and proper follow up on the payment schedule;
- Ensures that all income dues are received and accurately accounted for;
- Prepares ageing reports and analysis;
- Adjust, handle queries and resolve problems within Company guidelines and policies;
- Consults with the Sales Team to ensure that disputes about deliveries and payments are resolved.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Two years of work experience within a busy credit control office would be highly desirable;
- Experience in all aspects of credit control including the posting of payments and reconciliation of accounts;
- Sound decision-making skills and good business management and organisation skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and good numerical skills;
- A meticulous and pro-active individual with a can-do attitude;
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Is able to work overtime and used to working to targets and deadlines;
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.