One of our clients, a leader in local and international projects in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Senior Design Architect to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Creating, developing and implementing project design concepts;
- Establishing and maintaining ongoing, positive and productive client relationships;
- Determining applicable statutory requirements and codes;
- Assuring that design conforms to contractual agreements with clients;
- Understanding and implementing processes to reduce risks and exposure;
- Monitoring initial design through the design development and up to completion of construction;
- Effectively and proactively coaching, mentoring and providing performance enhancing feedback to team members;
- Assuring that project needs are satisfied by effectively managing design staff to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
- An undergraduate in Architecture. A design specialisation at postgraduate level and an architecture license are preferred. A chartership with a recognised institution will be considered an asset;
- 10+ years’ experience in designing a variety of architectural projects including residential, commercial and hospitality;
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office as well as computer aided drawings packages.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Proactive and able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Able to work independently with high integrity and also as part of a team.