Zaminox Enterprises Ltd is currently looking to recruit a Sheet Metal Design Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- The successful candidate would be involved in performing & managing R&D design, evolve 3D models of products as per engineering standards incl. BoM’s, support technically the manufacturing team, compile machinery maintenance schedules & reports when required.
Zaminox Enterprises Ltd:
Zaminox Enterprises Limited (referred to as Zaminox) is a sheet metal fabrication factory registered in Malta that provides custom development of sheet metal components to customers in its targeted market. At present, this privately owned company is run by two partners owning equal equity in this limited liability company. Established in 1988, the company kicked off its trade in the domestic business by fabricating garage doors, metal railings and staircases. During the past 30 years, the business evolved and nowadays it is considered to be one of the leaders in sheet metal fabrication mainly producing stainless steel packaging for the industry. The company proved to be consistently successful and a relevant business partner throughout the years. Moreover, in the last few years, the business has been showing increasing success after a change in the ownership of the business, where a strict but forward-looking strategy was put in place to take Zaminox to the next level and establish this company as the forerunner in its line of business both locally and abroad. This will ensure that the craftsmanship that the company has been renowned for through the years will be maintained while embracing the latest technology available in the industry to extend the opportunities and reach of this company.
- Must be capable of handling multiple projects at the same time, ensuring works are carried out as per manufacturing drawings;
- Proficiency in metallurgy, 3D modelling & management skills will be considered an asset;
- In possession of a mechanical engineering degree from the UoM;
- Have a good academic background;
- Experience in 2D & 3D modelling;
- Capable of working on own initiative & in a team;
- Ability to follow up a project & lead people;
- Motivated & creative.