AX The Palace in Malta is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will have up-to-date knowledge to interpret company goals with a high visual impact. The candidate will be responsible for all our visual communication created and produced as part of our marketing efforts.
The candidate will be taking an active part in the day to day running of our visual communication and execution through various media including print, social media, website and others. The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Cultivate a solid body of work;
- Take the design “brief to record requirements and company needs;
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software;
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts;
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas;
- Amend final design to management comments and gain full approval;
- Work as part of a team within the e-commerce and marketing department.
AX The Palace:
The Palace Hotel in Sliema is one of the top 5 star hotels in Malta. It is highly rated for its 5-star services, exquisite cuisine, and impeccable organization and surroundings. The Palace provides top services and facilities. The Palace is an eco-leading efficient high-class hotel in Malta. It adopts a modern façade that attracts travelers and locals alike. As soon as you enter one of the top Sliema hotels in Malta, you are greeted by a world of luxury, exquisite accommodation and excellence in service.
- Proven graphic designing experience;
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas;
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and others);
- Highly proficient in all design aspects;
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadline;
- Ability to create animated visual will be considered as an asset.