KaFe Rocks Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Junior UX / UI Designer to join their team on a full-time basis. They do consider freelance applications too, however, they expect to be your #1 priority! Enjoying outstanding growth in the company, they are searching for someone who can take their products to the next level!
You’ll fit in perfectly if you…
What you get in return:
- Have a high affinity to the Internet;
- Have good knowledge of WordPress and or other CMSs;
- Are fluent in English (German is a plus);
- Have a strong working knowledge of tools like Sketch, InVision, Photoshop & Illustrator;
- Have a strong working knowledge of HTML & CSS;
- Love creating outstanding Design and you have an excellent eye for details;
- Have a great work ethic.
- Competitive Salary based on your level of experience;
- Never-ending opportunity to improve our products for markets around the world (you will never be bored again – promise!!);
- A reliable company that values its employees!
- Take responsibility for the user experience design of our > 30 websites;
- Create wireframes and work on user-friendliness;
- Work with our Dev-team and report directly to the CTO/CEO.
We’re looking for friendly and bright people who can develop a great product! If you think you are the right person for this job, write us a detailed email in English including some references stating why you are the one!
KaFe Rocks are one of the leading affiliate companies operating within the iGaming space. Our success-to-date is the result of the ongoing efforts of the collective minds of our exceptional Rocketeers. With a portfolio of 30+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, we have scaled at pace and generate thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners. With an entrepreneurial, ambitious, and driven mindset flowing through the company, we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new territories.