Hilton Malta is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer
on a full-time basis to join their Marketing team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for producing creative assets for use across multiple channels, including web, social media, print advertisements, events, exhibitions, email campaigns, pitch presentations, and all other branding and marketing activities whilst staying true to brand guidelines and standards.
Other Key duties and responsibilities:
Qualifications, knowledge and experience requirements:
- Protect and evolve brand identity;
- Carrying out design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to brand standards;
- Responsible for managing print orders and dealing with external suppliers.
Would be considered an asset:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience;
- Formal graphic design training;
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications i.e., Adobe CS or above especially Photoshop, In-design and Illustrator;
- Must have a creative flair and an incredible eye for detail;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Understanding of production, pre-press, print and web-based technologies;
- Be able to balance work on several projects at a time;
- Awareness of competitive business environment in the industry;
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment;
- Excellent organisational and planning skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A flare for Social Media will be considered an asset.
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.
- Proficiency with full Adobe CSS;
- Familiarity with or experience in the hospitality industry;
- Basic animation skills.