Due to continued growth, Chiliz Malta is now staffing up on its creative team and currently are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Senior Designer, the chosen candidate will be participating in various design projects, listening to feedback to hone skills and improve design while producing quality work.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Understand project requirements and concepts;
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes;
- Focus on proposal/presentation design in relation to corporate needs as well as pure creative design (visual on-site assets for events, promotional posters, concept illustration, branding etc);
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects;
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs;
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects;
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work.
What we offer:
- Experience with design software and graphics editing tools (specifically Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Keynote would be considered an asset);
- Knowledge with animation tools (e.g. After Effects) is a plus;
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts, 3D perspective work);
- Excellent communication ability;
- Teamwork skills;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Time management and multitasking abilities;
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude;
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field will be considered an asset;
- Agency experience will be considered as a plus;
- Portfolio of creative asset works is necessary to complete the application.
Chiliz is a global sports and entertainment company that aims to change the way fans interact with their favourite sports and esports teams by offering them a higher level of engagement. Through blockchain technology, we want to transform fans from passive spectators into active participants who democratically control the competitive arena they love to follow. Our diverse and extraordinary team that spans 20+ nationalities are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do.
- You will be working in one of Malta’s most spectacular offices with iconic views of Valletta at the heart of Gzira and minutes away from the shopping and entertainment hub of the island. Set within the Malta Blockchain Campus, our office boasts a fantastic chill-out area we share with blockchain companies from around the world. This multi-cultural atmosphere is further enhanced by extraordinary colleagues spanning 20+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as they are.
- We move at a lightning speed that reflects the industry we’re in and although we’re a small company, size doesn’t matter when you’re this fast. Professional and personal development is very important to us and along with a supportive and collaborative working environment we offer great company perks but above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.