Red Acre Ltd a company synonymous with growth and success in Malta is looking to recruit a talented Creative Campaign Executive to join their team on a full-time basis. Based in Malta you will be an integral part of continuously increasing traffic and awareness across our ecosystem. Your passion for innovative strategies and thinking outside the box will set us apart as industry leaders. You will have a desire to understand our end-user needs and how to engage them. Coming from a creative marketing background you will plan and lead campaigns from idea generation and data analysis.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Red Acre Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
- Liaise with the creative team to devise innovative campaigns;
- Create the IDEAS and explain to create the need;
- Actively work with the Business Developer to achieve growth across all verticals;
- Research and understand business/client requirements and create specific campaigns;
- Develop novel strategies with quantifiable results.
- Proven history of managing the full cycle of a creative campaign;
- Experience working in an international environment and across multiple brands;
- Excellent communication skills to enable working with teams in different locations;
- Flexible and dynamic to accommodate working in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Ability to gauge campaign analytics to monitor ROI;
- Proficiency in Social Platforms, Social Publishing Platforms, Digital Insight Platforms, Analytical Platforms.
Nice to have:
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call center, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field;
- Advantageous to have experience in any growth hacking;
- Social Growth Campaigns knowledge considered a bonus;
- Lead development strategies.