Costing Manager (COGS)
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Costing Manager (Cost of Goods Sold).
Reporting to the CFO, this role is a senior one and you will be the lead driver when it comes to your area of expertise. You will be contributing to the definition of the solution roadmap in your area, identifying opportunities for simplification, white spots and improvements.
- Be a key player in defining and setting out the Company’s strategy and business plans;
- Responsible for setting out Company’s benchmarks & constantly monitor results against such benchmarks directing company’s efforts in keeping within standards;
- Identify areas for improvement and functionality gaps and introduce new and improved processes and concepts;
- Increase level of functional and knowledge within your team based on experience and training or coaching skills;
- As key contributor to complex projects including capital projects, ensure that expected results are delivered on time, within scope and quality;
- Translate the needs of the business into clear functional specifications from which a solution can be identified and developed.
Qualifications & Skills
- 10 years’ of relevant experience (of which a minimum of 3 are in a leading role) in costing and P&L reporting, COGS valuation, financial consolidation and management reporting;
- Recognised Accounting qualification, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent;
- Functional experience in F&C overall with sound knowledge of ERP systems (preferably AX);
- Strong understanding of general business processes, COGS, reconciliation, margin in consolidation, transfer pricing, forecast;
- Knowledge to draft Functional Specs and coordinate training and implementation.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving;
- Action orientated;
- Influencing and Impact, including conflict management;
- Programme and Project management;
- Developing people.
The Role is with a renowned organisation operating within the manufacturing industry.