Attard Bro Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Cost Controller
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Attard Bro Group:
- To assist the CCM in ensuring adequate policies, procedures and processes for the cost control function are in place and to maintain efficient and operational functioning of the cost control tools put in place;
- Assist the CCM in monitoring and evaluating project costs/man-hours performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and assist in preparing the executive summary report on a bi-monthly basis;
- Assist the CCM in analysing cost and revenue trends in the projects and reporting these problems or potential problems to the CCM;
- Assist the CCM in monitoring reporting and forecasting of the actual versus scheduled progress and productivity;
- Assist the CCM in monitoring regularly the detailed construction progress of the projects to ensure full adherence to the PoW within the agreed budget and resources;
- Recommend the CCM corrective actions based on the status and findings of the summary reports;
- Assist the CCM in assessing and analysing all amendments to the project as a result of change orders and together with the QS’s take necessary actions to amend the budget;
- Assist the CCM in providing advice on cost and budgeting issues related to the current projects to the project managers, conducting an analysis of actual performance against planned performance;
- Notifying project managers of any under or overrun in project cost, recommending courses of action and mitigations;
- Assist the CCM in preparing cost trending and forecasting analysis for the project costs, highlighting concerns and heeds, recommending necessary actions;
- Assist the CCM in preparing regular bi-monthly reports and reviews on costs and performance using the tools in place;
- Monitor the maintaining of cost control records for the duration of the projects;
- Provide assistance to the QS’s on extra works and claim issues in collaboration with the Cost Control Manager and the Project Manager;
- Assist the CCM in preparing the bi-monthly internal project review meetings.
Established in 1977, Attard Bros. Group (ABG) is a General Civil Engineering and Building Contractor. The Group employs over 270 workers and turnover exceeds €23 million. ABG operates from its industrial complex at Ta’ Qali where its administrative offices, technical offices, stores and production plants are located. It has 45,000 square meters of factory space. The Group consists of five registered subsidiaries; Attard Bluemix Ltd, Attard Concrete Systems Ltd, Cementstone Manufacturing Co. Ltd, Eurocraft Ltd, and Attard Developments Ltd.