Foster Clark Malta is looking to recruit a Cost Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Head of Costing, support analysing deviations actual versus standards, identifying deviations, and directing the company’s efforts in keeping within set standards.
Cost budget analysis:
- Participate in the annual and periodic standard cost budget process
- Coordinate and contribute to the proper planning, reporting and follow-up on the cost of production and production overheads
- Preparation of budget vs. actuals reports and analysis. Including comparisons with the previous year and vs. standards.
Production order monitoring and analysis:
- Follow-up on the timely closure of Production Orders
- Performing of data analysis and reporting including Purchase Price Variances
- Follow-up on cost optimisation projects with different departments
- Monitor and report on the Perpetual Inventory Counts. Monitor and report on stock holding levels.
Data maintaining and reporting:
- Maintain up to date standard cost in ERP
- Proactively promote and prepare different types of operational improvement simulations and reports.
- Spend at least 20% of his time in the plant, supporting the Operations / Planning management.
Ideal Candidate profile:
- Formal Finance/Accounting qualification of the appropriate level (degree or similar).
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft AX and MS Office (particularly in Excel)
- Good analytical, communication and time management skills
- Ability to work with an extensive volume of data.
With a strong tradition and a history dating back to 1889, Foster Clark is dedicated to developing and supplying quality beverage preparations and food products in the desert, baking products, and sauces and dressings sectors. As a forward-looking company with a strong history of success, Foster Clark is committed to researching, producing, and bringing to the market high-quality products that meet customer expectations in different regions, while continuing with our expansion through the globe. We are committed to our own people as we are to our customers, acknowledging that our success is a direct result of their qualities. We continue to strengthen our team in all areas of the business and offer excellent long-term prospects. Manufacturing and marketing high-quality food and beverage products in over 80 different countries, is the cornerstone of our success and the benchmark for all our operations and processes.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Action orientated
- Influencing and Impact, including conflict management
- Programme and Project management.