In this Quality and Compliance Manager position, you will be reporting to the Head of Administration and your duties will include:
- Maintaining of all quality management systems, certifications and compliance to all required standards including but not only, ISO 9001, OHS & Environmental, Fire-First aid, GDPR etc..
- Conducting internal auditing, sustaining and enhancing internal procedures;
- Developing existing and new internal operating systems;
- Overseeing the effective delivery of services such as certificates of origin, training & development, external examinations and other service offerings.
Education & Experience
- Experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of ISO9001, OHS and Environmental standards;
- A degree level of education (EQF Level 6).
- Possess a strong eye for detail and an analytical approach;
- Be highly motivated and able to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to multi-task and to meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese.
Job Reference: BS834