Firstbridge Services Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Corporate Services Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will join the Corporate Services Department to join their dynamic team on a full-time basis. This is a role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging and dynamic working environment.
Reporting directly to the Director, your main responsibilities will include:
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Manage a portfolio of clients and handling client requests in relation to their companies;
- Providing corporate advice to potential and existing clients;
- Drafting and reviewing various corporate agreements;
- Manage team members and their tasks;
- Setting up of new companies, preparation, and submission of statutory filings;
- Opening/closure of bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Liaising and corresponding with lawyers, accountants, auditors, and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry and any other regulatory authorities;
- Honoring service level agreements by executing the required services in the shortest time frame possible whilst delivering a service that is of the highest quality, meeting clients’ expectations;
- Maintain an open dialogue of communication with clients on a regular basis and keeping clients informed on any new relevant developments within their industry.
Firstbridge Services Ltd:
Firstbridge Services Limited is a multifaceted professional services provider. Established in 2005, the firm is comprised of a versatile team of experts, providing a range of financial services to an array of businesses which range from logistics to retail, start-ups to already established organisations as well as other service and product providers. Firstbridge offers financial corporate support through tailor-made solutions, serving as a bridge between our clients’ financial requirements and goals.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role ideally within the financial, legal, and/or corporate service sectors;
- Qualifications in a relevant field - a tertiary level of education would be desired;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in business English;
- A 5-star service mentality, ensuring client satisfaction in every interaction whilst demonstrating a solid business acumen;
- Strong communication skills, able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues, and service providers alike;
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines;
- Highly organised, efficient, and able to manage own workload with minimal supervision;
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications.