MCConsult & Associates Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator/Legal Secretary
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Education and Experience:
- Assistant to the Legal Office for General Corporate Services:
- Incorporation of Companies
- Corporate Re-Structuring
- Issuing of Share Certificates
- Combined Register
- Annual Returns Submissions
- Drafting of Circulars;
- Maintenance of corporate records including paper and electronic filing as well as archiving data in accordance with the company data-retention policy;
- Handling and record-keeping of all committees, meetings, travel, and conferences;
- Assistant to the Head of Legal.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
MCConsult & Associates Ltd:
MCConsult & Associates Ltd is a boutique firm offering a number of services under several jurisdictions but particularly under Maltese law, including ship and mortgage registration, yachting services, company formation, ship management, crew certification, legal, financial, and other ancillary services; as well as acting as resident agents and Authorised Representatives for a wide portfolio of global clientele through a network of Maltese and International Associates.
- Organized and meticulous;
- A conscientious and hands-on approach;
- Good telephone and communication skills;
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities;
- An effective planner with proven time management skills;
- Attention to detail, reliability, efficiency, and flexibility;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Possesses a smart approach with high ethical standards.