Credit Europe Bank N.V. Malta Branch in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Administrator (Transaction Management)
to join their team on a full-time basis. Applicants applying must be fluent in English and Turkish.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for dealing with the day-to-day requirements of corporate customers and will be reporting to the Unit Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated and ambitious individuals who wish to develop their career further within the corporate banking field.
Desirable assets should include:
- Responding to customer’s requests in a timely manner and in line with the procedures;
- Process daily funds transfers and FX transactions;
- Coordinate with other departments related to customers’ requests and provide the necessary documentation;
- Follow up income/outgoing payments and investigations.
- Knowledge of basic banking, finance, and accounting principles;
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Planning, problem-solving, and attention to detail;
- Fluent in written and spoken in English and Turkish.
*Interested applicants are to send their CV and covering letter.
Credit Europe Bank N.V. Malta Branch:
Credit Europe Bank N.V. is headquartered in the Netherlands and operates 118 branches, 634 ATMs, around 4.700 sales points, and 21.000 points of sale terminals. The Bank has 4.409 employees in 10 countries. About 6.3 million customers around the world entrust their financial affairs to Credit Europe Bank. We offer our corporate customers a wide range of banking products and services, including international trade and commodity finance, project finance, and working capital loans. Represented in key trading hubs such as the Netherlands, Switzerland, and the United Arab Emirates, as well as in raw material exporting and importing countries including, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine, we are well-positioned to finance our customers’ transaction flows across the globe. To our retail and SME customers, we offer non-complex and transparent products in four Western and Eastern European countries: Germany, The Netherlands, Romania, and Russia. Our mission is to provide financial services that create value for customers. Our vision is to be the preferred bank in our core markets.