Our client is seeking a compliance support officer to join their team of professionals.
- Managing a number of client relationships (client portfolio)
- Conducting Know-Your-Client and due diligence processes
- Ensuring compliance of client portfolio with applicable rules and regulation
- Ensure that incoming applications are processed in accordance with firm’s procedures
- Liaising with staff members to collect KYC information and CDD documentation
- Handling and review of KYC documents for verification
- Create and review customer profiles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Preference ill be given to candidates with years of exposure to compliance related posts
- Strong organisational skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work on his / her own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Have a good understanding of the Microsoft Office and Windows environment.
- A proactive approach towards facing challenges and solving issues