Fenlex Corporate Services Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Applicants are required to have:
- Attending corporate client meetings and the keeping of minutes;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies;
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary;
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other services providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know your client procedures.
Fenlex Corporate Services Limited:
Fenlex has been active in servicing the international business sector since the 1980s. With over 20 years’ experience in the field, Fenlex offers company incorporation, management accountancy, company secretary, tax compliance and VAT Services amongst others. We offer our clients “hands-on” assistance in their day to day needs. To do this, we use cost-effective systems which are assisted by the state of the art technology solutions. Fenlex is very closely associated with Fenech & Fenech Advocates, one of Malta’s largest and longest established law firms.
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Computer literature with a good knowledge of Office applications;
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organisation and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike;
- Ability to work in a team with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Whilst prior experience in a similar position is required, on the job training will be provided to persons with the right skills and attitude.