AgriBank Plc in Malta is looking to recruit a Business Relations Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The job holder is responsible for initiating, establishing, developing and monitoring corporate clients’ relationships.
The Role carries the Responsibilities below:
Potential candidates must:
- Liaising with Corporate Service Providers (CSP’s) and clients directly both via emails and in person, being able to lead and take charge of the meetings;
- Initiate and enhance relationships that lead the Bank to meet its objectives for profitability and business growth, while promoting the Bank's brand and its products;
- Be able to understand the business of the clients by keeping abreast and informed and prepare oneself before holding meetings;
- Develop and enhance a strong relationship with clients;
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Going through the bank account opening forms together with the other documents provided and checking that they are in good order before passing them over for compliance and risk analysis;
- Ensuring compliance with all AgriBank and local regulations and guidelines;
- Maintaining solid relationships with service providers, clients and staff;
- Represent the Bank in meetings, conferences, seminars and other events predominantly related to his role, but not only;
- Perform any additional task related to the post.
AgriBank PLC, established in 2012, is committed to offering a flexible service to corporate clients both locally and in other reputable jurisdictions. Among the services offered, we offer lending facilities, fixed deposit accounts, current account services and flexible internet banking facilities.
- Be professional with a commercial focus, possess excellent communication skills;
- Good management, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Ability to understand and interpret legal terminology and documentation;
- Be able to identify customers' needs and provide suitable and efficient solutions;
- Possess a strong background in financial analysis and business appraisals to be able to analyse financial reports, forecasts and business plans;
- Keeping abreast of AML developments;
- Have worked in a similar work environment related to corporate banking for a minimum of 3 years; and
- Keep abreast with business and current affairs.