Binary Europe Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Compliance Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Binary Europe Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
As a Compliance Executive at Binary you will ensure that our group of companies worldwide conduct their business operations in full compliance with relevant national and international laws and regulations.
- Work with the Head of Compliance to ensure group companies comply with AML, KYC, and Data Protection laws and regulations;
- Plan and direct internal programmes and policies to empower all departments with the knowledge, awareness, and practices of regulatory compliance;
- Track laws and regulations that may affect all group companies and implement. necessary changes to internal policies in order to manage and mitigate our risk and exposure;
- Screen and approve website content and marketing promotions;
- Review and monitor business contracts and agreements entered into by group companies worldwide;
- Assist with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits of group companies worldwide.
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce or any business-related field, law, or risk management;
- A good understanding of corporate, legal or regulatory compliance;
- Thorough understanding of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes;
- The ability to draft and review legal documents and prepare licence applications;
- A proactive approach in problem-solving;
- The ability to absorb and understand varied compliance matters in a number of international jurisdictions;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English.
Perks and Benefits:
- Diploma in risk management and compliance (ICA).
Binary Europe Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours
- Travel and internet allowances