Our client, is seeking an individual to work solely on the company secretarial matters of Maltese regulated entities such as funds.
- Being clients’ main contact on a day to day basis while reviewing files of existing clients;
- Preparing documents in relation to transactions;
- Preparing payment instructions;
- Maintaining company records, including due diligence, whilst ensuring physical files and client database are up to date;
- Attending client entities’ board meetings and circulating of agendas, proxy forms and taking of minutes;
- Project management of the statutory filings of our client base including liaison with regulated entities and authorities
- Candidates with an MCAST Diploma in Banking and Financial Services or a University Degree in a related subject will only be considered for this role
- Knowledge of the compliance obligations impacting upon the administration area
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role specifically on Maltese registered companies
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A ‘can-do’ attitude;
- The ability to establish positive relationships with clients and the team
Job Reference: DT951
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.