One of our clients are currently looking to recruit a Risk and Compliance Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will form part of a team of five individuals reporting to a manager.
- Ensuring that regulatory compliance control on all service lines is implemented and maintained
- Implementing internal policies and procedures to promote an high internal standards
- Ensuring acceptance and continuance of client relationships and engagements.
- Ensuring that the firm and its personnel comply with the relevant ethical requirements
- Recognising areas within an organisation that could prove vulnerable or risky with regard to existing regulations.
- Communicating and explaining policies to all members of staff
- Keeping up to date with any changes in regulations and / or requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Previous local experience within a compliance role would be considered highly beneficial
- An academic background in finance or law would be considered an asset
- Fluency in English is an essential requirement of the role
- Fluency in Maltese would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic attitude towards work