One of our clients is currently looking to recruit a Trust Supervisor to join their growing team. The role will focus on providing day to day assistance with the running of the sub teams portfolio of clients. The portfolio will contain a mixture of trusts, companies and other structures dealing with a wide variety of arrangements. These will be both routine and complex in nature and you will have the support of the team leader.
- Ensure that all procedures manuals, relevant laws, guidelines, regulations and codes of practice are followed n all aspects of the role
- Liaise with other departments in relation to accounts and taxation issues and with the team leader with regards to operational issues
- Liaise with clients and intermediaries both over the phone and in writing
- Assist junior employees with queries or any problems they encounter and assist in their resolution.
- Supervision of a trust sub-team on a daily basis and providing advice and assistance
- Ensure that team members receive the necessary training in order to carry out their roles to the best of their ability
- Control and delegation of the sub-teams day to day workload
- Assist in the completion of annual appraisals and probationary reviews when required, with the support of the Team Leader.
- Responsible for escalating matters to the Team Leader when necessary
- Ensure that the team meet KPI efficiency targets are met
- Resolve any conflicts which may arise within the sub team with the assistance of the Team Leader and Trust Manager
Education and Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of 'A' level standard
- Applicants studying for a relevant professional qualification or those who have attained a relevant qualification will be preferred
- A minimum of three years relevant experience in Trusts or Fiduciary services is required.
- Previous experience of managing a portfolio of clients is also essential.
- The ability to manage a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively impact knowledge to others
- Demonstrable knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework operating in Malta and other territories
- Technical competence in relation to fiduciary matters, including trusts companies, pensions and limited partnerships
- The ability to work to deadlines with minimum supervision