Cymaplus Malta Limited is looking to recruit a Corporate Services Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Main Duties/Job Description:
- Incorporation and setting up of companies and other structures, including background and due diligence processes in connection with the shareholders of such companies;
- Performing detailed client on-boarding processes with special emphasis on AML regulations;
- Ongoing maintenance of companies with respect to Companies Act and AML compliance;
- Managing and Assisting in the administration connection to the above;
- Assisting in the administration connected to company dissolutions;
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings and other obligations as required by law;
- Dealing with client requests in relation to their company in a timely manner;
- Liaising with external service providers (such as banks and law firms) and government agencies;
- Maintain an organised and structured filing system.
Cymaplus Malta Limited:
Boutique corporate services provider duly licensed as such by the MFSA providing accounting & back office, tax compliance and advisory, advisory, corporate services and international tax structuring to a diverse international client base mainly focused on the Scandinavian market.
- Ability to communicate in English and at least one other European language at a professional level (both verbally and in writing);
- Have a good understanding of the Maltese Companies Act, AML legislation, rules and regulations and ancillary regulations related thereto;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work on a variety of tasks;
- Capable of working on own initiative;
- Experience in a similar job is a requisite;
- Either a qualification in law, accounting, management, or banking and finance, or specifically in company administration would be considered an asset.