One of our clients, an established corporate service provider, are currently looking to recruit a Senior Compliance Executive with a strong understanding of local AML legislation to supervise a dynamic team servicing international clients operating in a broad range of industry sectors.
- Contributing to the optimisation of the in-house compliance programme
- Supervising the implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements.
- Supervising the compliance team and effectively addressing departmental queries
- Addressing compliance queries of the overall organisation
- Assisting in client engagement and the review of business relationships
- Collaborating with both internal and external parties in relation to customer due diligence confirmations requested for audits or in relation to the dissolution of companies
- Monitoring plans and providing monthly reports
- Client re-evaluation in line with quality and risk management policies
- Monitoring adherence of risk controls, identifying weaknesses and advising management
- Assist in audit processes
- Training employees on regulations and industry pracctices
- Keeping abreast of local and international standards in relation to AML/CFT
Education and experience:
- A relevant degree in law or a business related field and/or relevant qualifications in AML/CFT
- A minimum of three years experience in compliance.
- A minimum of two years experience in a supervisory role.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Maltese
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline driven