Our client, a leading financial services company, is looking for Client Relationship Executives to form part of their pension team in Malta:
- Building and maintaining a relationship with our clients;
- Liaising with business development managers and independent financial advisors;
- Processing retirement scheme applications including checking forms and data entry into the relevant systems;
- Dealing with member and client queries, including members' payment requests;
- Acting as a point of contact for the company's key accounts;
- Liaising with third parties (transferring pension schemes and life companies);
- Setting up terms of business with fund managers;
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure client and member needs are fulfilled effectively;
- Assisting the Team Leader and Director in any ad hoc tasks that may be required.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in pensions or a client relationship role will be considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills and excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Hard working with a strong work ethic;
- Strong team player;
- Ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
Job Reference: MW509