Our client, a leading financial services company, is looking to recruit a Legal and Compliance Executive:
- Carrying out due diligence, risk assessments and compliance checks for new business;
- Undertaking periodic reviews and risk assessments for existing client relationships and business and on new and existing companies, trusts and retirement scheme members, investment advisers and investment managers;
- Approval of payment requests;
- Dealing with general compliance queries;
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external legislation and regulation;
- Liaising with the corporate and pension teams and compliance personnel in other offices;
- Assisting the legal department with the preparation and review of legal documents, contracts and agreements.
Education and Experience:
- Candidates with a legal qualification will be preferred;
- Compliance experience preferably within a corporate service company would be an asset.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal;
- The ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Up for a challenge and willing to work within a dynamic and fast paced work environment;
- Enjoys being part of a team;
- Positive attitude and personality.
Job Reference: MI827