One of our clients within the funds' services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a Banking and Corporate Officer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Arrange for the opening, maintenance and closing of bank accounts for clients;
- Maintain and circulate internal authorised signatory lists and their respective due diligence documents;
- Responsible for drafting standard letters, invoices, Incoming and outgoing logging, and distribution of mails and couriers when required;
- Filing and record keeping of official company documents and correspondence;
- Assisting with the administration of projects and with the set-up and organisation of team and client meetings.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications;
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English;
- Currently residing in Malta.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent organisational skills and be capable of working in a team;
- Good analytical and time management skills.